Anal Fuck Can't Make One Defecate Temporarily - IZULAT

News & Information

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Anal Fuck Can't Make One Defecate Temporarily

 This post is taken from UPTWICE blog repost here.


Girls and bottom gay guys of course love to be fuck by their Man and that is their sexual joy. But girls and bottom gay guys have difference form one another though they can be fuck by their Man. That is girls can be fuck on their vagina and on their anal or asshole but bottom gay guys are only fuck on their anal or asshole.But what is that sexual joy can be a health nightmare !???

That is what happened to me a decade ago and I am sharing this experience to whoever read this article or writing.

But the anal fuck is bareback or without condom and base on my experience after that bareback anal fuck you cannot defecate for number of days depending how long and severe the anal fuck. I discover that is why you cannot defecate because the muscles on your asshole or anal is swollen because of the fucking activity. You have to wait for swelling to disappear and the muscles is back to normal so that you can defecate again.

I experience that even though you are already in a state of diarrhea or your stomach is already aching so much that you wanted to defecate the pain and ache,it will not still go out from your asshole the feces.

It is very hard indeed. You have to wait for the swollen muscles to relax or to remove the swell before you can defecate again. I don't know how many days but you have to wait and it depends how long you are fuck; if you are fuck long I guess the number of days of waiting to remove the swollen muscles is also long and if you are fuck for short time only perhaps the number of days is also short.

What I am saying is the bareback anal fuck or fucking the asshole or anal without a condom or without wearing condom on your dick. I don't know what is the effect if it is not bareback or the fucking is with condom or wearing condom. I don't yet try that if it will be similar of the effect of a bareback anal fuck which I am telling about the effects

But as for me.I would no longer take a risk to try an anal fuck with condom lest ti will happen again what have happened to me on bareback anal fuck






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here